суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

activity adhd child help that




This weekend I have to focus on writing IEPs for the three ARDs I have next week. We have been given a new way to write our objectives, so I have a lot of work to do. I have a student who is nonverbal and autistic that currently has twelve pages of objectives that I have to pick out the six most important ones and�then align them to the TAKS-alt standards. He is in first grade, but I donapos;t really know how much he knows as he is very difficult to motivate to perform consistently. I think he knows a lot, but I canapos;t put that the basis of my decision is that I think that he knows how to do it without data to prove it. *sigh*� My three most difficult to write objectives for�students have their ARDs next week.

The other two students are verbal, but one is not retaining what was taught in Kinder last year and the other is a behavioral challenge of not wanting to work in any setting right now if she doesnapos;t feel like it. I also have to come up with goals for her as she currently has goals to generalize which donapos;t fit the new standards.

So...........I most likely wonapos;t be responding to my triad email for a bit, but might take a break from IEP writing.

communication styles of men and women, activity adhd child help that, activity adhd child, activity adhd art child, activity address code defense department.



Комментариев нет: