пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drained cavity




I intend to spend at least one year on the road. Iapos;m going to purchase a Travel Trailer, customize it to meet my needs, and visit throughout the year, all this nationapos;s monuments and parks that I think are really worth visiting. At the same time, since my tow vehicle is specially built to tolerate severe abuse I intend to freely explore most of our countryapos;s Off Road Vehicle trails. Iapos;ll start a fresh blog just for my adventures with tons of pictures, I will even detail the construction of my Trailer and Vehicle so anyone who wants ideas can easily see what works for me.

Iapos;m going to look for something between 27 and 32 feet, BUMPER pull ((actually a frame integrated weight distributing hitch)).

Year doesnapos;t matter much since most of the design of the vehicle will go into itapos;s sustainability. Thus it will receive a bonded commercial white rubber roof, solar panels, lightweight gel cell storage batteries, A 4,000 watt inverter generator customized to allow NON-engine powered inverter operation from the storage battery source. I intend to use LED lighting, a digital thermostat, additional insulation, weatherstripping, double paned glass, custom 100 pound belly mounted propane tank with skid plate and remote refill. Roof mounted solar water heater with remote tilt ((same with solar panels)). As for the truck, the truck will get a MUCH larger sturdier battery, the biggest oil, transmission and power steering coolers I can find, an oversized radiator, electric fans, remote start, a 12 volt umbilical to the trailer ot recharge the batteries as redundant source, this also could be wired to umbilical the truck should the electrical system fail at a bad time.

Other things would be a complement of cordless tools, hand tools, my portable MIG welder, grinders and so on. Spare tires, patch kits, fiberglass repair kits, extra trailer axle bearings and brake parts. To reduce the load on the truckapos;s drivetrain Iapos;m going to purchase a gear vendors over/underdrive to supplement the transmission and reduce peak torque loads. Iapos;ll also carry a storage tank of fuel, the in bed 91 gallon tank will work fine. Based on some stats, the 39 gallon stock tank and an additional 91 gallons means more than 1400 miles range with a medium load ((the trailer)).

Last but not least, I also intend to bring my ammunition, weapons, survival kits, first aid kits, combat effective clothing and supplies, my computers, wireless range extender for cellular phones as well as wifi and broadcast 3G networks. Iapos;ll work the odd job as well as boondock versus pay for campground spots most of the time, Not withstanding, Second Life will supplement my income and I intend to maintain it by at least weekly finding a broadband wifi source to log in and conduct business.

I feel that in the economic turmoil this is actually an effective and thrifty lifestyle if conducted by someone who is extremely adaptable and can make the most out of very little.

Just my ramblings from a paranoid survivalist.
drained cavity, drained emotionally xanga, drained feeling up waking weak, drained lake.



Комментариев нет: